Child Placement & Application Form
Christian Children's Ranch is supported by Christian churches,
individuals, and parents/guardians of placed children. A child is not
accepted or rejected on the basis of the parents/guardians ability to
pay toward their child's care. Parents/guardians are asked to
contribute as they are able.
CHILD PLACEMENT PROCESS:
1. Fill out Placement Application PDF Form at bottom on this page (if your child has a school IEP, it MUST accompany the Application Form)
Once your application is received, allow approximately 2 weeks for us
to review. During this review process we will be assessing your childs
needs and how our staffing levels will meet thoes needs.
3. Next, a Ranch representative will be contacting you to let you know if we have accepted your child or not.
4. If accepted, we will e-mail you the necessary documents to proceed (4 documents required).
- Visitation Policy, Medical Consent, Medical Records Release, & Physical Examination.
5. Once all documents are received by us, we will set up a time to meet.
6. After that meeting, your child will be placed on a waiting list, and we will set up a time for him or her to join the ranch.
7. Last step - is for your child to be moved onto our property, welcomed by our staff, and then to get settled in.
Please Note: No
Child will be accepted at the Ranch until 100% of the paperwork in
received a minimum of 48 hours prior to arrival. Intake hours are
between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. Late arrivals will be deferred until
the next day. This is to prevent middle of the night arrivals that make
for extremely difficult adjustments for your children.
To apply for placement, please click on the link below and PRINT the "Placement Application Form" and mail to: Christian Children's Ranch, 2421 W. Duck Alley Rd., Eagle, ID 83616. An electronic version will be made available soon.